Tuition Course Details
- Venues for Lessons (Gen-Y Education Centre)
Branch 1: Blk 201B Tampines St 21 #01-1067 Singapore 522201
Branch 2: 271 Bukit Timah Road #02-07 Balmoral Plaza Singapore 259708
- Course Length & Duration
1.5hr lesson every week
- Number of Students
8 Students, Max class size = 4 students
- Tuition Fees
Contact us to enquire about the current tuition fees
Many students struggle with physics because of weak fundamentals – the lack of a core understanding of physics concepts. As a result, they apply the wrong formula to solve the questions or do not know which formula to apply at all.
Our tutor’s main task is to distill and break down physics concepts into simpler principles, using analogies and examples to help students visualise what exactly is going on.
There will be traps in the physics exams (and O level exams) to trick students to commit errors in their calculations therefore our tutors would expose students to as many types of questions as possible during our physics tuition course so that they would be prepared for their exams.
There will also be dedicated revision sessions and practice sessions for the final boost before the exams.
Sec 3 Physics Tuition Outline
1. Explanation and recap of physics topics with emphasis on those with higher weightage
2. Increase understanding of physics concepts by going through common questions
3. Tackling challenging questions and breaking down solutions
4. Practice exam questions and learn through model answers