Tuition Course Details
- Venues for Lessons (Gen-Y Education Centre)
Branch 1: Blk 201B Tampines St 21 #01-1067 Singapore 522201
Branch 2: 271 Bukit Timah Road #02-07 Balmoral Plaza Singapore 259708
- Course Length & Duration
1.5hr lesson every week
- Number of Students
5 Students, Max class size = 5 students
- Tuition Fees
Contact us to enquire about the current tuition fees
We find that most Sec 3 students struggle with Comprehension and Continuous Writing, the 2 most dreadful components of the English papers. However, these 2 components hold the highest weightage therefore our tutors will place greater emphasis in helping students master the 2 sections.
There are certain attributes in the model answers, certain key points and characteristics which demonstrates the student’s standard of English. Our primary goal for Sec 3 English Tuition would be to help students identify weakness in his/her answers & writings and find ways to optimise it so that it resembles the model answer.
For example, students will be taught how to analyse questions to determine how many key points are required in their answers and the level of depth that is expected.
Sec 3 English Tuition Outline
1. Develop the ability in students to speak and write clearly, effectively, relevantly and coherently
2. Breaking down complex passages into simpler parts to aid in undertanding and comprehension
3. Identify main ideas/key points in various types of texts
4. Practice exam questions and learn through model answers
5. Practice speaking and listening