Tuition Course Details
- Venues for Lessons (Gen-Y Education Centre)
Branch 1: Blk 201B Tampines St 21 #01-1067 Singapore 522201
Branch 2: 271 Bukit Timah Road #02-07 Balmoral Plaza Singapore 259708
- Course Length & Duration
1.5hr lesson every week
- Number of Students
8 Students, Max class size = 4 students
- Tuition Fees
Contact us to enquire about the current tuition fees
Out of all 3 sciences, chem, physics and bio, Chemistry has the most number of topics and more pieces of information. Students may be overwhelmed initially, our tutors will aid students in seeing the bigger picture and how the topics are interlinked.
The challenging questions in the chemistry exams often involves application of concepts from multiple topics, therefore our tutors will ensure students understand the connnection between various concepts.
Our tutors will also devote more time and attention to students who are weaker in chemistry to ensure that they can keep up with the rest.
Sec 3 Chemistry Tuition Outline
1. Explanation and recap of Chemistry topics with emphasis on those with higher weightage
2. Increase understanding of Chemistry concepts by going through common questions
3. Tackling challenging questions and breaking down solutions
4. Practice Chemistry exam questions and learn through model answers