Tuition Course Details
- Venues for Lessons
Gen-Y Education Centre Branch 1: Blk 201B Tampines St 21 #01-1067 Singapore 522201
Branch 2: 271 Bukit Timah Road #02-07 Balmoral Plaza Singapore 259708
- Course Length & Duration
1.5hr lesson every week
- Number of Students
8 Students, Max class size = 4 students
- Tuition Fees
Contact us to enquire about the current tuition fees
Certainly a time-consuming subject because students are required to spend plenty of time in practice and revision before they can ace the subject.
Our tutors will teach students shortcuts they can use to improve their mastery over A maths questions. There are many traps in A maths questions which can cost students a lot of marks, lessons will be dedicated on teaching students how to avoid those traps in their exams.
The 4 main topics: Algebra, Geometry and Trigonometry, and Calculus will be broken down into smaller chunks to avoid overwhelming students and to keep stress levels low.
Our A math tutors will also provide opportunities for students to practice and learn from their mistakes.
Sec 3 A Maths Tuition Outline
1. Guide students in acquiring essential A maths concepts and skills.
2. Help stydents develop mathematical thinking and problem solving skills and apply these skills to formulate and solve problems
3. Practice common exam questions for every topic
4. Learning through mistakes – work on weak areas
5. Clearing careless mistakes and common errors