Tuition Course Details
- Venues for Lessons
Gen-Y Education Centre Branch 1: Blk 201B Tampines St 21 #01-1067 Singapore 522201
Branch 2: 271 Bukit Timah Road #02-07 Balmoral Plaza Singapore 259708
- Course Length & Duration
1.5hr lesson every week
- Number of Students
8 Students, Max class size = 4 students
- Tuition Fees
Contact us to enquire about the current tuition fees
Sec 2 maths offers students plenty of opportunities for creative work and opportunies to show off their problem-solving skills. Students will be challenged with longer questions that require multi-step answers.
A strong foundation in maths is beneficial but not compulsory for success in sec 2 maths. Our top students have put in a lot of work in understanding and practice of the maths concepts hence consistency is key for excelling in maths.
Our focus for sec 2 maths tuition would be helping students master various question types and think flexibly so that they will not stumble during the maths exams.
Sec 1 Maths Tuition Outline
1. Guide students in acquiring essential maths concepts and skills.
2. Help stydents develop mathematical thinking and problem solving skills and apply these skills to formulate and solve problems
3. Practice common exam questions for every topic
4. Learning through mistakes – work on weak areas
5. More practice on all topics + trial tests