Tuition Course Details
- Venues for Lessons
Gen-Y Education Centre Branch 1: Blk 201B Tampines St 21 #01-1067 Singapore 522201
Branch 2: 271 Bukit Timah Road #02-07 Balmoral Plaza Singapore 259708
- Course Length & Duration
1.5hr lesson every week
- Number of Students
4 Students, Max class size = 4 students
- Tuition Fees
Contact us to enquire about the current tuition fees
Sec 1 maths is essentially an extension of P6 maths, with higher emphasis on numerical and Algebraic concepts. Sec 1 students are slowly being introduced to a different exam format and answering techniques in order to prepare them for the O/N levels which is significantly different from the PSLE.
Our maths tutors will help link new topics in sec 1 to older topics from primary school which the students are already familiar with. In addition, our tutors will aid students in the development of a study plan to help students manage their time and cope with the increased number of subjects they have to deal with.
Sec 1 Maths Tuition Outline
1. Guide students in acquiring essential maths concepts and skills.
2. Help stydents develop mathematical thinking and problem solving skills and apply these skills to formulate and solve problems
3. Practice common exam questions for every topic
4. Learning through mistakes – work on weak areas
5. More practice on all topics + trial tests