Tuition Course Details
- Venues for Lessons (Gen-Y Education Centre)
Branch 1: Blk 201B Tampines St 21 #01-1067 Singapore 522201
Branch 2: 271 Bukit Timah Road #02-07 Balmoral Plaza Singapore 259708
- Course Length & Duration
1.5hr lesson every week
- Number of Students
4 Students, Max class size = 5 students
- Tuition Fees
Contact us to enquire about the current tuition fees
Most of the English O/N level exam formats and skills for answering questions are already introduced in lower sec (sec 1 and sec 2). Compared to primary school english, secondary school english requires an entirely different set of skills and techniques.
Our tutors will provide detailed explanation with regards to what is expected of students in the 3 english papers. A main part of our course would be going through top school papers and practices so that the students’ reading, inferential and writing skills will improve over time.
The overall standard of English is not to be neglected. Our tutors constantly encourage the use of standard english, good grammar and vocabulary in all of the student’s work.
Sec 1 English Tuition Outline
1. Develop the ability in students to speak and write clearly, effectively, relevantly and coherently
2. Improve overall standard of English
3. Identify main ideas/key points in various types of texts
4. Practice exam questions and learn through model answers
5. Practice speaking and listening