Tuition Course Details
- Venues for Lessons (Gen-Y Education Centre)
Branch 1: Blk 201B Tampines St 21 #01-1067 Singapore 522201
Branch 2: 271 Bukit Timah Road #02-07 Balmoral Plaza Singapore 259708
- Course Length & Duration
1.5hr lesson every week
- Number of Students
15 Students, Max class size = 5 students
- Tuition Fees
Contact us to enquire about the current tuition fees
Scoring good marks in Chinese would give students a competitive advantage over others since it has equal weightage compared to any other subject. Conversely, a student’s aggregate score can be pulled down if he/she neglect to put in effort for Chinese.
My teaching style is systematic, targeting all areas in the Chinese exam. From multiple-choice language questions to comprehension, composition and oral, each component requires different techniques to do well.
Students with strong fundamentals have an advantage, but even those without strong fundamentals will see a bump in their results after they apply the techiques I teach them in my chinese tuition lessons.
P5 Chinese Tuition Outline
1. Development of reading, writing, listening skills in Chinese
2. Techniques and “shortcuts” to maximise marks in exam
3. Reading and explanation to build a stronger foundation in Chinese,
4. Practice exam questions and learn through model answers
|Tuesday||5PM – 6.30PM||1|
|Thursday||5PM – 6.30PM||2|
|Sunday||11.30PM – 1PM||1|